Saturday, December 27, 2008

ChRiStMaS dAy


This was her favorite gift by far. A Sleeping Beauty dolly! She loves to brush her hair and push the button that makes her sing. We definetely know the song by heart now!

Mickey & Minnie Mouse! I told Kyle that we are going to Disneyland in 2-3 years, she will love it and I have never been myself!

Daddy Biggs making us a nice warm fire for our house that doesn't get over 63 degrees! Umm ya, whole other story!

Santa brought an easel with lots of markers, stickers, finger paints, paper and more! She loves it!

Tinkerbell has to be one of her favorite characters, so this has been her new favorite shirt!

Grace got princess everything! Blanket, jammies, t-shirts, tin purse, movies and more! Oh and then lip gloss and sparkly nail polish for the princess!

3 comments:

Ann said...

those pics are so cute! I didn't even know you had a blog, I am so exited!

RETTJ16 said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I am glad. Miss you!!

Em said...

looks like a fun christmas