Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bear Lake

CHEESE!! We are here! This is the campground when it was pretty much empty. Oh boy did it get busy!! We had a great spot at the place we go every year with good friends!


Kohen loving up the beach! He did super good on this camping trip! Thank goodness for trailers, I don't think I could have tented it!


Grace and her Daddy playing on the beach!


Kohen and I on the boat! The babies love the boat ride. Nick and Tracy brought their newbie too, along with the boat. Thanks guys, it was fun!


Our doggies love the water! We hit up the North Beach were the water is warm and shallow, the beach is great and the doggies can roam.


Mr. & Mrs. Biggs ... xoxo


Kohen in his cute swim trunks! He LOVES water, so we took him out to dip his feets!


Bear Lake is such a pretty blue, look at that water! This is the only pic I got of Kyle on the wake board because I was holding both kiddos, but he is really good at it!


Grace had so much fun at the beach! They went seashell hunting, played in the dirt and splashed in the water all day long!


We always stop to see Grandma Biggs who lives in Preston Idaho on our way out. She is just the sweetest thing ever! We look forward to our Bear Lake trip every year!

3 comments:

Ann said...

How fun!! I have heard bear lake is so fun, but have never been. I will definitely have to go one day.

Em said...

looks like fun, don't you hate how the life jackets fit the babies they look like they are being chocked

RETTJ16 said...

I want to live in Bear Lake!! Well not in it...but up at Bear Lake! :)