Saturday, October 3, 2009

End of Summer

It's been a GREAT summer, but now it's definetely Fall outside. Fall is my favorite time of year!! Thought I better update the end of Summer pictures. Here's little Kohen, now 4 months old! He is already 15lbs and rolling over! Such a sweet little boy and good baby. We have had so much fun with this little guy and just love every minute!
My sister Hope ran a marathon relay with her friends! I think it's awesome, so I wanted to show her off! Love you Hope =)


Kohen LOVES his sister! He watches her every move. Here's a picture from one of our camping trips!


Grace went to the Circus with her Aunt Hopee, Tatum, Addi and JoEllen!! She showed me how the elephants danced when she got home =) Thanks for taking her, she had a lot of fun!!


Me and my brother's cute wife Ann went to Keith Urban! It was a total blast! And look, we even got to take our pic with him ;) and don't forget to view our rock out session with him, I think it's the last part of my post.


We had seats in one of the suites, thanks to my Bonnie! Great concert!


Kyle and Grace going for a little ride. We went camping at the Dunes for Nick's 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday Nick!


Brookie and Grace, nice and dirty!! They loved playing in the sand all weekend.


Me and my concert BFF and beautiful sister Hope! We hit up USANA to see Jimmy Wayne, Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley! Such a good concert. Thanks Hopee, we always have so much fun!!


Here's Brad .... I thought this was a good one :0)


We bought Grace a bike off KSL (love you KSL) ... princess style OF COURSE !!! She loves it! Hopefully by next year we will have the training wheels off!


We tried out the brand new fishing hole in Sandy. Grace loves to play with all the worms. ewww!! We took Kohen, but it was a really windy day, so we didn't stay too long.


And then there's our crazy girl Chloe. She had herself a near death experience the other day. She is our little escape artist and didn't quite make it to the roof (that's how she gets out) and fell and got stuck between the house and her dog house. In summary, she was not breathing or moving or anything when we found her. When Kyle pulled her out she hit the ground and bounced back to life! It was amazing!!! She's doing just fine and hopefully learned her lesson!


Not a very good picture, but here is Kyle and Grace at the Aquarium! One of Grace's #1 places to go, we have season passes. She loves to pet the sting rays and check everything out! They finally opened a new area with a lot of new stuff which is nice. Really neat place!


Here's Grace just being her cute self! She actually let me put her hair in a little clip (she NEVER lets me do her hair). Pick your battles right!?


Kohen having fun in his bouncer! He's getting really good at it and loving toys and making lots of noises! Growing so fast!!


Banana chocolate chip cookies RULE !!! What I really need a picture of is all the cucumbers, tomatos, zuccini, jalepenos and other garden veggies Kyle grew this year!! They were soo yummy and we enjoyed making salsa, salads, breads, etc. all summer long. We LOVE our garden and hope to get better at it every year. Next year I WILL learn to bottle!!


This was up by Strawberry, we went camping with the Hyatts and friends. Hope is entertaining the kiddies with tattoo's!! We had a lot of fun!


Same trip in Strawberry!! It hailed and rained on us, but I didn't mind!


This is Ann and I rocking out with Keith Urban! We could so join the band. hee hee ... enjoy the video!

4 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Cute Pictures. I like the ones with Keith Urban? Who is the photo shop artist?

Kristine said...

sounds like you had a fun summer, we should get together next summer and bottle stuff. i was thinking about doing that too! Cute hat on Kohen, I think I bought it for Caressa.

Em said...

the concert looks like a blast.

Friskies said...

Cute pictures Mere! I can't beleive we havent even gotten to see little Kohen in person! Jada and I were saying yesterday we need to get together with everyone! It has been too long! Looks like you guys are doing well!