Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So I pulled out the 'ol witch costume this year! Our neighbors had a little party for the kids. We did a few games and had pizza with carmel apples. Yumm Yumm! This is a picture of me and the kids with the dude that sits on our front porch!! Kyle makes him every year. Grace did not dare sit on his lap!!! Halloween is our favorite time of year, I think we have more decorations for this holiday than Christmas!!


Grace with the neighbor girls at their Halloween party!


We usually trick-or-treat with my sister Valerie's kids so Grace has kids to run with! Plus Valerie makes yummy chili every year! I just invite myself on over each year now! Plus Grandma and Grandpa always stop in to see all the costumes! Here we have Princess Belle and Cinderella!


All the kids getting ready to trick-or treat!

Kohen's 1st Halloween!! Isn't he a cute 'lil lion!

No comments: