Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread Cookies

One of my very favorite family traditions is to make gingerbread cookies with my family!! It's a lot of work, and an all day thing, but well worth it!! We decorate, cook & frost tons of them. Mmmmm they are so good!!! I think we made 75+ plates this year!!!

Kayla & Violet

Teyah, Grandma & Tatum

Addi & Hope

Jax & Tatum (congrats to Jax who was just baptised yesterday!)

Ann & Erik

Valerie rolling out the dough

Meredith & Kyle

Grace and Kyle

Grandma & Grandpa Casper

The oldest of the cousins, Breanne

3 comments:

Ann said...

You beat me to the post! I had a lot of fun making cookies. the pics turned out really cute!

Trishia said...

Oh my gosh! Seeing those cookies brought back so many memories! I remember getting a giant gingerbread cookie from your family every year. I can almost taste it now:) They turned out cute. What a fun family get-together.

Em said...

I LOVE that family photo!