Friday, February 18, 2011

VEGAS

I took a short trip to Vegas with a good concert buddie of mine, Bonnie! I found out that Garth Brooks was doing a few shows in Vegas, and I just had to go! I have never seen him in concert, and it was a total bucket list concert of mine! Sonia drove down from St. George and picked us up at the airport. She stayed one night with us and we had great food, good laughs and fun shopping! Helen lives in Las Vegas. Bonnie, Sonia and Helen all made friends via going to concerts. They are a lot of fun! So anyway, Helen was turning 70 years old, so we picked her up and took her to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Isn't she adorable?! So only Bonnie and I went to Garth Brooks. He was AMAZING! We had 6th row seats and it was one of the best concerts I have been to. All in all it was a fantastic girls get-a-way weekend. Can't wait to do it again!

Sonia (St.George), Helen (Las Vegas), Meredith & Bonnie (SLC)

No comments: