Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Few Things That Make Me Smile ....

Kohen. I was in the kitchen doing dishes while Kohen had a little snack and watched some TV. I soon realized that he had been pretty quiet (not normal!) while I was finishing up. I found one tired little boy, asleep in his chair! By the way, Kohen has decided he is totally done with the high chair, which is fine by me :) We have him a booster on a chair, so now we can all sit at the table as a family. But anyway, love love love this little boy! He is talking SO good and has even started doing a little bit of pottie training! And let me tell you what a wonderful big sister Kohen has. Last night was a busy one, as we finished up dinner I asked if Grace would give Kohen a bath. Grace is only 5, but let me tell you, she washed him from head to toe and brought him to me (carrying him) in his towel! So I took it one step further and said ok, now go put his diaper and jammies on. What a BIG helper she is! She did an incredible job :) Kohen just adores and looks up to his big sister, they are becoming the best of friends and I love it! OK so here's another thing that just puts a big smile on my face lately. Fruit and veggies! Seriously! Mostly fruit shown, veggies were in the fridge, but I absolutely love to look at my table in the kitchen, full of beatifully colored stuff to eat! Yumm!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Loving me some bountiful baskets! Oh and I LOVE my vita mix :) Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Em said...

yummy food and Kohan is getting so dang big, lets not wait until july to see each other again

RETTJ16 said...

Whatcha doing with all those strawberries??