Saturday, February 16, 2013

Food

We have made a lot of changes in our house over the last year or so. We are not perfect in the way we eat, we never will be, but I am proud of the changes that we have made! I personally notice a huge difference in the way I feel when I eat good. We have done a lot more fruits and vegetables, and whole foods. We try to limit the processed foods, junk food, soda and candy. I have been trying to teach my kids that these things are just for once in a while. The older I have gotten, the healthier I have wanted to be. Especially for teaching my kids good habits. And I have to admit, they are pretty good fruit and veggie eaters! Makes me happy! I could go on all day. I have had a lot of fun learning about all the changes that we have made in my house. The more you know!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: