Friday, March 20, 2009

Gracie's Birthday Party

We decided to have Gracie's Birthday party with all of her cousins at The Aquarium right by our house! She absolutely loves to go there! Her sitter Jackie has been so good to take her many times, and I finally decided to get a membership. Unfortunetely I missed the party :( due to pinching a nerve in my lower back the day before. I cried my eyes out for missing the party, but I couldn't even get out of bed. I was down for 10 days! SUCKED ... but anyway, back to the party!! She got tons and tons of fun presents! My sister said that the money presents were funny ... she shouted MONEY and threw it in the air!! Thanks to everybody for coming and helping out! Kyle did a great job pulling the party off w/o me. Love you babe!


The party was in a "ship" .... so of course we had to do the pirate thing! Looks like they had a lot of fun with it! Pictures turned out cute! Thanks Val and Hope :)
Jayda


Kaden


Grace blowing out her birthday candles. Costco cakes are the bomb! Kyle craves Costco cake all the time. We ate cake all week long and even sang happy birthday (with candles of course) a few more times. Grace insisted!
.

Tatum, Breanne, Jax & Teyah ... argggh matie!!


Grandma Stephanie and Teyah


Addi, Teyah & Grace


Birthday girl :)


Teyah


Jax ... oh yes, we had pirate tattoo's too!


Teyah, Jax, Tatum, Makayla & Addison

5 comments:

Friskies said...

Cute pics mere! Hope your feeling better how sweet kyle is to take charge when your down! Miss you guys we all need to barb q when it warms up and that baby comes!! Cute name to I love it! Hope all is well biggs!!

RETTJ16 said...

The money present is something Rett always does with my nephew and nieces. The are always like "what is this?? No present?!" haahaa
She sure is beautiful!

Ann said...

Happy birthday Gracie!! The party looked so fun!

Mitchell Family said...

SO much fun! Seeing all you guys together makes me miss Aubrey and her kids. So nice to have family around :)

Em said...

looks like a lot of fun