Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Valentines Day


Yes I am super late at adding this post, but I haven't had a home computer because ours died and we finally got a new one! So needless to say, I got behind on a few things that I just had to share :) For Valentines day this year we had a nice steak and baked potato dinner by candle light. Grace thought the candles were so much fun and couldn't wait to blow them out!! Then the best part .... we made chocolate fondue! mmmm it was delicous! We dipped strawberries, bananas, pretzals, cinnamon bears, blackberries, coconut marshmellows and pineapple in yummy chocolate!! I do have to say that I don't quite understand melting chocolate though. We bought fondue melting chocolate and once I got it melted I turned the heat down because it was super hot. All was good until I decided to turn the heat up a little again and stir it because it had thickened up a little. The chocolate turned to like a thick weird dry nasty fudge. Yuck, what happened ??? Anybody ?

1 comment:

RETTJ16 said...

I just prefer to stay with the Melting Pot...safer!:)