Friday, May 29, 2009

Few things we did in May ....

Dressed up cute and goofy,


Put big frilly bows in Gracies hair,


Played with a frog that Dad brought home,


Played on the swing set,


Finger painted,


Took the dogs for a walk at the park,


Pretended to play baseball,


Hung out at the playground,


Went swimming at the community pool!


I thought Kohen would join us at the end of May, but now I'm not so sure! He is due tomorrow, but no signs that he will be here that soon! We can't wait to meet him and I sure can't wait to get this baby out!! I have taken the last few weeks off work and it has been fun to spend time with Grace and get things ready for our new baby. This will be a great summer for our family!

4 comments:

Ann said...

How fun! those pics are so cute. I hope Kohen comes soon too, i can't wait to see him!

RETTJ16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RETTJ16 said...

He still hasn't come??? Oh my gosh, he must really be comfortable in there!! :) Let me know if you need anything! I will come see you soon!!!

Mitchell Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun... oh and I heard about the good news! Congrats!