Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day =0)


I sure love to be this cute little girls Mommy! Grace and Kyle started my day off with some pancakes. Grace added some yellow food coloring just for me =) And then we headed down to the Jordan Parkway to have a little picnic and feed the ducks! I forgot my camera, or I'd have pictures of that instead. Later we headed to my sister Valeries for a family BBQ with some yummy eats! It was a fabulous day! Oh and Kyle made my truck sparkle, thanks babe!


Here is a picture of my beautiful Mom! Although I must say that this picture is not current. She has cut her hair short and it is super cute! I need to get a photo and post it! Happy Mothers Day Mom! You have inspired me to be the Mommy that I am today!


I love this picture of me and Gracie! I just love being a Mommy and can't wait for Kohen to be born! 2 1/2 weeks and counting!

4 comments:

RETTJ16 said...

I loooooove that picture of you and Gracie!!!!! I can't wait to meet the next member of the Biggs family!!

Trishia said...

What a cute little girl you have! I love her dress. I can't believe you are going to have your baby soon. Can't wait to see pictures!

Kristine said...

2 1/2 weeks!!??? Let me know when you have him, we will bring you over dinner or something! I cant wait for him and zane to play!

Mitchell Family said...

Oh my she is so cute! And getting so big...Seeing you guys once a year at family parties is just not enough :)